Full-time Director of Student Recruitment
Position: MBCI Director of Student Recruitment
Full-time Equivalent: 1.0 FTE
MBCI invites applications for a full-time Director of Student Recruitment. Working closely with the MBCI Board of Directors and Leadership Team, the successful candidate will develop a comprehensive annual recruitment and retention plan to grow enrolment.
- Responsible for the recruitment and retention of Canadian and International students
- Administration of the International Student Program
- Administration of the German Exchange Program
- Develop and grow relationships with member churches and schools to create meaningful partnerships
Recruitment & Retention
- Work collaboratively with PR Manager on development of promotional materials
- Meet with the Principal and PR Manager to provide input into the communications strategy and plans as it relates to recruitment
- Plan activities and events to promote the school including church youth events, Open House, Days at MBCI (shadow days), Pastors’ breakfast, etc.
- Meet regularly with Youth Pastors and Children’s Ministries leaders to build strong connections to youth in member churches
- Grow relationships with schools to create and formalize feeder school partnerships
- Explore options for a database that could manage prospective student/family information to aid in analyzing information to identify trends and opportunities and to assist with relationship management.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other independent schools in consideration of learning and sharing best practices with respect to student recruitment
International Student & German Exchange Programs
- Negotiate agreements, develop, and maintain ongoing and positive relationships with International student recruiting agencies.
- Responsible for managing the Home Stay Program, working in collaboration with Home Stay Facilitator to recruit, monitor and maintain positive relationships with host families.
- Develop and implement partnerships with sister schools overseas
- Coordinate regular meetings with the International team to review progress and challenges
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationship with Coordinator of German Exchange Program with August Hermann Francke Schule in Detmold, Germany. Manage all aspects of exchange program.
- Keep Principal and colleagues informed of activities and plans
- Maintain positive communications with staff on issues related to recruitment and retention
- Keep Advancement & Recruitment board committee informed about enrolment trends and activities and plans
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal
- A diploma or undergraduate degree in business or arts
- 2-4 years previous experience in a related field
- Experience in communications and marketing an asset
- Excellent organizational, communication and relational skills
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to work in a team environment
How to ApplyInterested applicants should submit a resume and statement of faith before October 26 to: Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute Attention: Andrea Neufeld, Principal 173 Talbot Avenue Winnipeg, MB R2L 0P6 P: 204.667.8210 E: firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
269 total views, 2 today