Full-time Donor Engagement Coordinator
The donor engagement coordinator is part of a vibrant and growing communications and donor relations (CDR) team that includes community engagement, material resources, fundraising and communications. This team is responsible for revenue generation from individuals and groups for the relief and development work of an international organization that is honoured to celebrate its centennial in 2020.
The successful applicant is a person who brings a natural relational approach to their interactions with supporters in both written and verbal communication, alongside a strategic outlook, excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail and experience with databases. This role is responsible for coordinating and implementing the cultivation and stewardship for various segments of the supporter base with a donor-centered strategic approach.
The donor relations coordinator is a full-time term position (2-year term with a possibility of extension).
MCC Manitoba’s CDR department consists of a vibrant team of 6-8 people committed to strategic engagement with donors and volunteers through impactful communication and the building of relationships to support the mission of the organization.
This position involves approximately 5-10 long days, occasional travel within Manitoba and once a year within Canada, as well as 4-5 weekend commitments per year.
This is a full-time salaried position for a two-year term (benefits apply). General work hours apply with occasional flexibility to be available for evenings or a weekend. Approximately 7-10 occasions per year.
• College diploma/university degree in communications, humanities, international
development or related field an asset
• One or more years of experience with donor relations strategies and administration
• Experience with annual giving best practices, strategies and content development for
direct mail and stewardship tactics required
• Understanding of donor moves management process desired
• Familiarity with donor information management systems and comfort with databases
• Strong comfort level with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, email and keyboarding
• Proven administrative and organizational skills required to track processes and large
amounts of data required
• Proven oral communication skills required, including ease and comfort with phone
conversations, one-to-one in-person visits and presenting to groups of supporters
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people in a positive and
collaborative manner and reach out in building relationships
• Excellent written communication skills required
• Strong ability assess/manage priorities and deadlines appropriately
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as to collaborate as part of a
• Valid Manitoba driver’s license
• Satisfactory criminal record check clearance required upon hire
85% – Coordination/implementation of cultivation and stewardship strategies
15% – Meetings/Administrative tasks
How to Applyhttps://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/donor-engagement-coordinator
279 total views, 3 today