Full-time Donor Relations Manager
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to lead our Donor Relations & Fundraising team.
Position: Donor Relations Manager
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
The Donor Relations Manager leads a team of fundraising professionals with the goal of building relationships & raising funds for special projects which enhance Compassion’s sponsorship program. While primarily responsible to lead this team, this position is also tasked with building relationships with individual donors, businesses, foundations, and other sources in consultation with the Executive Director of Partner Relations for the purpose of further extending the reach and impact of their team.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Experience leading, coaching, and monitoring performance of a team of fundraising professionals (or similar).
- Understanding of donor & charitable giving trends in Canada.
- High computer literacy, comfortable using both Microsoft Office software as well as familiarity with database management & customer relationship management tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and analytical abilities.
- Willing and able to travel domestically & globally, as required.
- Management of a fundraising team and/or Ministry experience is an asset.
- A degree or professional designation in gift planning, financial planning, or related field is an asset.
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes – Friday, January 10, 2020 For further details, please visit our website https://www.compassion.ca/employment/donor-relations-manager/ Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
217 total views, 1 today