Full-time Editorial and Content Lead
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London, is seeking an Editorial and Content Lead. This is a senior role reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing.
Position: Editorial and Content Lead
Location: London, Ontario
The Editorial and Content Lead is responsible for managing Compassion Canada’s blog, magazine, annual report, copywriting and public relations, working in collaboration with the Executive Director and the Creative Team. This person also works cross functionally to assist others to develop the voice of Compassion in all areas of the organization. In addition, they will be responsible for managing, developing and encouraging internal and external writers and editors to produce material of the highest calibre. This person takes the lead and initiative in content development for new products, projects and campaigns. Ultimately, they help tell the story of Compassion’s ministry and inspire others to act with compassion for children in poverty.
- Five years or more of professional experience in marketing, copywriting or communications
- Experience working in a creative team environment is recommended
- Demonstrated writing and editing abilities; skilled in communicating to many different audiences in various channels
- Have biblical literacy and understanding and is sensitive to communicating across denominations
- Able to communicate verbally with clarity
- Collaborate well both internally and externally in marketing and across functions and regions
- Demonstrates initiative; works with minimal supervision and searches out and advocates for opportunities to strengthen our organizational performance, people and systems
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in what sometimes is a high-pressure environment
- Experience leading teams; preference given to those who have managed direct reports.
For further information, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/editorial-and-content-lead/
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: March 8, 2019 Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
114 total views, 1 today