Full-time Engagement & Stewardship Coordinator
Are you someone who is energized by interactions with people? From one-on-one conversations to larger group presentations, the engagement & stewardship coordinator position provides an opportunity to connect with individual donors and communities of supporters in deepening relationships and broadening understanding of the vision and mission of MCC.
The successful applicant is someone who thrives on connecting with people in a variety of settings including phone calls, virtual meetings, in-person visits, smaller group conversations and larger formal presentations. This position requires an individual who brings a strong emotional maturity, welcoming presence and ability to engage in and lead conversations focused on deepening connections, relationships and understanding of MCC’s work with supporters encompassing a range of ages and life stages from youth to seniors.
The engagement & stewardship coordinator is part of a vibrant communications and donor relations (CDR) team that includes fundraising, communications, engagement and outreach components. This team is responsible for revenue generation, communication and engagement with individuals, volunteers, groups, communities and churches in alignment with the relief, development and peace work of an international organization with a 100-year history.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people in a positive and collaborative manner and reach out in order to build relationships
- Proven ease and comfort with phone conversations, one-to-one in-person visits and presenting to groups of supporters
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presenting, facilitating, listening)
- Excellent skills in planning, goal setting, and time management
- Excellent computer skills and competency with Microsoft
- Strong ability to assess priorities and manage deadlines
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Willingness to travel frequently within Manitoba (vehicle provided)
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours, including evenings and weekends
- Valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Invitations to serve with MCC are contingent on the successful outcome of criminal background check(s).
- Strong familiarity and resonance with MCC’s work, both internationally and locally
- University/college degree in international development, humanities, theology or a related field
- Minimum five years of experience with proven success in working in the charitable sector
How to Applyhttps://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/engagement-stewardship-coordinator
111 total views, 3 today