Full-time Events Representative
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an Events Representative whose primary responsibility is building relationships with Christian event directors, promoters, and tour managers with the goal of increasing the number of event partnerships and ultimately increase sponsorships and/or donations to Compassion Canada in conjunction with the Ministry Relations Representative Team.
Position: Events Representative
Department: Ministry Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Ontario (working remotely from home) – will consider other candidates outside of ON.
The Events Representative is responsible for managing event relationships and partnerships across Canada. The primary function of this role is to acquire sponsorship and donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Proven ability for administrative work, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Goal and outcome oriented with a drive to see an increase in sponsorship and donations
- Involvement in the Christian music/concert scene in Canada, experience in event management, negotiating corporate partnership/events is an asset
- A working understanding of churches and trends in Canadian Christian culture is an asset
- Honesty and integrity, ability to be discreet and confidential
- Ability to work independently (primarily) and within a team
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Flexible and open to domestic and international travel, with a valid passport
For the full job description, please visit
How to Apply
Deadline for resumes: March 1, 2019Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com We appreciate all applications for employment. However, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at Careers@compassion.ca or call Human Resources at (519)668-0224.
303 total views, 2 today