Contract Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Growth
** 12 Month Contract **
Compassion Canada, a thriving international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual to fill the role of Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of Marketing and Digital Growth!
Position: Executive Assistant (EA) to the Executive Director (ED) of Marketing & Digital Growth
Department: Marketing & Digital Growth
Salary: TBD, 12 month contract
Location: London, Ontario with remote work as office remains closed due to COVID-19
This position is responsible for providing the Executive Director (ED) of Marketing and Digital Growth with administrative and executive support, as well as contributing to broader departmental leadership and organizational efforts. The primary purpose of this role is to help facilitate the ED devoting more of their time to strategy development, execution, and key growth opportunities.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and awareness of best practices in the fields of Marketing and Digital Transformation.
- Impeccable organization, prioritization, and time management skills with an aptitude for numbers and statistical reporting methodology.
- Highly resourceful with a keen ability to anticipate needs and act accordingly.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software with an ability to analyze, prioritize and present information in a manner that is meaningful and relevant.
- Exceptional, detailed, and accurate communications skills always using discretion and diplomacy.
- Professional, warm, and engaging demeanor that represents the ED and department in a way that promotes team, collaboration, and excellence.
- University degree and/or post-graduate certificate in related field an asset.
- Extensive experience supporting and liaising with Senior Executives an asset.
For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/ea-to-ed/
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: March 25, 2021 Thank you for your interest in working with Compassion Canada! Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
332 total views, 1 today