Part-time Executive Assistant
Title: Executive Assistant
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Eastern Time Zone preferred, Canada
Reports to: National Director
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The Executive Assistant will assist the National Director to organize, maintain, and improve communication and administrative systems within the ministry of Connecting Streams (CS). They will also assist members of the CS Executive Team as needed.
Executive Team Assistant
- Manage the Director’s inbox, calendar, travel needs, meeting agendas, and reports are managed and organized (60%)
- Provide administrative leadership support to the Executive Team in order for the team to meet objectives and stay on course: data management, coordination of meetings, creating agendas, taking and communicating meeting minutes (40%)
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team to develop and implement a strategic plan and achieve objectives
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
- Hold all information appropriately and confidentially
Systems & Operations
- Identify Operational gaps and suggest and implement improvements with the input of the director and staff
- Create new systems as needed for efficiency, cohesion, and multiplication
- Manage and improve the following systems and processes:
- Google Drives, donors, ministry strategy, and staff onboarding & exiting
- Submit reimbursements, transfer requests & invoices accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain the donor communication systems:
- Newsletter, invites, thank yous, reports, etc.
- Create and maintain staff communications, promoting unity and national encouragement – communications with P2C staff, newsletters, staff reviews, Annual Statements, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in using Google Suite or equivalent
- Proficient in using Mailchimp
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian organizations
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years administrative experience
- Ministry support experience
This is a salaried position which may include benefits coverage, depending on the number of hours worked.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as Associate staff (minimum 20 hours).Executive
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
How to ApplyTo apply please email: Linda.Rochow@connectingstreams.com with your resume and cover letter.
86 total views, 3 today