Part-time Explore! Wilderness Program Director
Responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
– Research, develop and implement seasonal program plans for outdoor.
– Overseeing ministry through; research, planning and execution of programs, directing
and coordinating supporting staff and volunteers and ensuring events are run in a well-planned and safe manner for all participants.
– Ensure necessary outdoor certifications and training is current for self and volunteers.
– Research for, assist with and/or apply for outdoor education, training and gear related funding via grants, foundations, corporations, distributors, etc.
– The successful candidate will be required to raise personal prayer and financial support.
– All staff are required to indicate agreement with the ministry Statement of Faith.
– Successful candidate must pass Child Abuse Registry Check and Police Information & Vulnerable Sector Check.
How to ApplyPlease apply online http://www.livingbibleexplorers.com/get-involved/employment/
59 total views, 3 today