Full-time Food Services Manager
Responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
– Responsible for organizing, managing, and coordinating all functions related to all food requirements.
– Ensure staff and volunteers are trained and comply with government health and food
safety standards and regulations.
– Participates in the development of and implements policies and procedures in accordance to internal and external governing.
– Prepares and administers a food preparation needs.
– The successful candidate will be required to raise personal prayer and financial.
– All staff are required to indicate agreement with the ministry Statement of Faith.
– Successful candidate must pass Child Abuse Registry Check and Police Information & Vulnerable Sector Check.
– This would normally be a full-time position, however, for the successful candidate LBE would be willing to discuss a reduced work schedule as necessary.
How to ApplyPlease apply online http://www.livingbibleexplorers.com/get-involved/employment/
223 total views, 1 today