Full-time High School Program Director
Our Teens ministry night is currently held on Wednesday evenings. LBE has a God-centered value system, considers those connected with us to be family, and seeks to provide “the best for the least.” We have an existing database of volunteers that help make this program possible.
Responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
– Working within the ministry team and with other ministry directors to develop yearly programming strategies to ensure common direction and to fulfill the vision of LBE
– Overseeing ministry through; research, planning and execution of programs, directing and coordinating supporting staff and volunteers and ensuring events are run in a well-planned and safe manner for all participants.
– Creating an environment that fosters opportunities to build relationships with children, teens and families who are under privileged; encouraging and growing their desire to serve, lead and disciple.
– The successful candidate will be required to raise personal prayer and financial support.
– All staff are required to indicate agreement with the ministry Statement of Faith.
– Successful candidates must pass the Child Abuse Registry Check and Police Information & Vulnerable Sector Check.
How to ApplyPlease apply online http://www.livingbibleexplorers.com/get-involved/employment/
284 total views, 2 today