Full-time Investment Advisor
Mennonite Trust Ltd is a faith-based financial institution operating in the province of Saskatchewan. Our vision is Financial Peace for everyone in Saskatchewan, and we’re working towards that by helping clients invest wisely, borrow sensibly, give readily and make and execute sound estate plans. With over 100 years of history, and a focus on helping as many people as possible, we’re looking to add to our great team. We currently have an opening for a:
Investment Advisor (full-time)
Location: Saskatoon or Waldheim
- Manage and develop strong relationships with a book of investment clients and assist with administration of files for those clients.
- Meet with investment clients and prospects to discuss investment objectives, evaluate their risk profile, and offer suitable investment options for their needs.
- Prepare documents for all files and ensure organization of files is orderly and complete.
- Complete required maintenance of investment portfolio including review of investment files and required client disclosure.
- Business / Commerce degree or equivalent experience.
- Mutual Funds accreditation, or willingness to obtain it (i.e. Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Personality that enables building strong relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Reliable team player.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and deadlines in an office environment.
How to ApplySubmit applications with a resume in confidence to: Mennonite Trust Ltd. PO Box 40, Waldheim, SK S0K 4R0 Phone: 306.945.2080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mtrust.net
189 total views, 1 today