5 Feb 2019
Full-time Investment Advisor
Location: Saskatoon or Waldheim, SK
- Manage and develop strong relationships with a book of investment clients and assist with administration of files for those clients.
- Meet with investment clients and prospects to discuss investment objectives, evaluate their risk profile, and offer suitable investment options for their needs.
- Prepare documents for all files and ensure organization of files is orderly and complete.
- Complete required maintenance of investment portfolio including review of investment files and required client disclosure.
- Business / Commerce degree or equivalent experience.
- Mutual Funds accreditation, or willingness to obtain it (i.e. Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Personality that enables building strong relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Reliable team player.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and deadlines in an office environment.
For a full job description, go to: www.mtrust.net/jobs/
How to ApplySubmit applications with a resume in confidence to: Mennonite Trust Ltd. PO Box 40 Waldheim, SK S0K 4R0 Ph: 306.945.2080 Email: email@example.com
50 total views, 2 today