Part-time IT Technician
The main responsibility for the IT Technician position is to lead and manage all activities related to our computer systems and telephone systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Setting up and maintaining of workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices for new and existing employees.
– Managing the server and G-Suite email system for all of ICYA. This includes determining capacity and leading the actions when necessary to upgrade.
– Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to relevant specifications.
– Provides training for staff members on how to access all the necessary areas of the server and email programs as well as computer usage.
– Setting up and maintaining of routers, switches and all other associated hardware used in the organization.
– Managing and updating the phone system as necessary. This includes setting up of new phones for new staff as well as ensuring that staff has the necessary access and understanding of their phone. This may involve bringing in an outside party for service and installation, as necessary.
– Monitoring and coordinating our alarm system and ensuring that staff is aware of how to use. This includes training of staff on how to use the system.
– Organizing and scheduling upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
– Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace as necessary).
– Maintain records and logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
– Identify computer and network equipment shortages and place orders.
– Assisting other staff with software use and upgrades in a consultative capacity.
(ie. Salesforce, recording software, etc.)
– Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position.
– Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
– Excellent communication ability.
– In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
– Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
– Preference would be given to someone who possessed a certificate in a related
– To operate within the Lifestyle and Morality Standards of ICYA.
– To maintain a vibrant spiritual life and to seek to grow in his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the reading of the scriptures and prayer.
– Have a solid connection with a church body and actively attend.
– Part-Time, Permanent Position, 10-20 hours a week
– This person will report to the General Manager and will meet regularly for
How to ApplyThank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted further. Email Dory Richards your questions / resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
64 total views, 2 today