Full-time Lead Pastor
Clearbrook Mennonite Brethren is a vibrant, welcoming church in Abbotsford, BC.
Lead Pastor Position:
The Lead Pastor will be the spiritual leader of the church and be responsible for the overall effectiveness of the church’s ministries.
Duties will include
- Being the primary preaching pastor
- Giving leadership and support to the pastoral team
- Leading the church into a new season of spiritual and numerical growth
- Working with lay leaders in developing a healthy church community
- Preparing new adherents for church membership and meaningful involvement
- Provide spiritual counselling
- A sensitivity to the Holy Spirit’s direction and enabling in his life and ministry
- A passion for preaching and helping people develop a closer relationship with God
- Seminary training preferred with several years experience in leading a multi-pastoral staff
- Good inter-personal skills
- Is future oriented in developing the ministries of the church
- Ideal age is in the 50s or 60s
- Agreement with our church’s evangelical Anabaptist theological orientation and our governance model. Willingness to be credentialed by the BCMB Conference.
For information on our church ministries and church profile as well as contact information, please go to our church website: clearbrookmbchurch.ca/about/pastoral-search
Closing: November 31, 2018
How to ApplyIf you would like to explore the possibility of giving leadership to developing the future ministries of our church, please send correspondence to: The Search Committee, Clearbrook MB Church, 2719 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 2Y9 or, email Eldon DeFehr at firstname.lastname@example.org
449 total views, 2 today