5 Feb 2019
Full-time Loan Officer
Location: Saskatoon or Waldheim, SK
- Manage relationships with a book of loan clients and assist with administration of files for those clients.
- Manage and grow a primarily consumer loan portfolio by meeting with loan clients to manage relationships, discuss borrowing needs and prepare loan applications based on those needs.
- Prepare documents for all files and ensure organization of files is orderly and complete.
- Complete required maintenance of loan portfolio including review of loan files and required client disclosure.
- Business / Commerce degree or equivalent experience.
- Lending experience would be an asset.
- Personality that enables building strong relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Reliable team player.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and deadlines in an office environment.
For a full job description, go to: www.mtrust.net/jobs/
How to ApplySubmit applications with a resume in confidence to: Mennonite Trust Ltd. PO Box 40 Waldheim, SK S0K 4R0 Ph: 306.945.2080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
44 total views, 1 today