Part-time Mail Clerk/Relief Reception
There are two assignments which share the positions of receptionist and mail clerk.
This position is part-time (1 pm to 5 pm) and is responsible for the collection and processing of all outgoing mail as well as switchboard/receptionist relief during the distribution of incoming mail, during breaks, and at end of day. This position provides support for both the MCC Canada and MCC Manitoba office at Plaza Drive and is a first point of contact with the general public including donors, vendors and other constituents.
• Completion of high school
• Previous experience with mailroom equipment, switchboard and other office duties preferred
• Demonstrated attention to detail and well organized
• Friendly and courteous
• Pleasant telephone disposition
• Basic computer skills
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a larger team
• Successful Police Record Check clearance.
• Ability to work with interruptions
• Handling sensitive, confidential information.
How to Applyhttps://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/mail-clerkrelief-reception-0
23 total views, 1 today