Full-time Manager of Digital Marketing
Compassion Canada, a Christian international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing who will lead, champion, innovate and influence our work in the digital channel as we pursue our mission of releasing children from poverty in Jesus name. This is a senior role reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing.
Position: Manager of Digital Marketing
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
Digital is a critical channel in which Compassion must excel and the Manager of Digital Marketing will play a pivotal role in accelerating existing efforts to drive fund raising revenue and growth by:
- optimizing the performance of our digital channels
- increasing awareness of our brand equity and benefits
- enhancing supporter experience
- targeting and attracting new supporters
As a member of the Marketing team, this individual will lead the digital strategy, planning and execution for Compassion’s website, digital marketing and social media platforms, coaching a team of direct reports and collaborating with their peers to create integrated programs that deliver sustainable results.
Skills and key requirements:
- Gifted at leading, coaching and developing a team of direct reports.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence and trust.
- Passionate about working in the digital marketing landscape and a strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital and social media.
- Excellent web/digital project management skills and ability to oversee and juggle multiple projects/ deadlines, fostering teamwork among colleagues.
- Familiarity with how to use CMS, Email, Analytics and Social tools and a strong understanding of the value and opportunities each of these deliver.
- Technical expertise with various digital platforms: front-end, back-end and software applications.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging.
- Skilled in analysis, problem-solving and decision-making. Data-driven thinking.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and to adapt quickly to change.
- Adept at maintaining focus on the existing business while also introducing new innovative concepts, approaches and products.
- Exceptional ability to build relationships, inspire trust and form partnerships.
- Collaborative, persuasive and flexible style with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing or communications where user knowledge and experience was a key focus.
- Preference to those with understanding of international development.
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: August 16, 2019 Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For further details about the job, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/manager-of-digital-marketing/ We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
39 total views, 1 today