Full-time Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager will lead the strategy and implementation of all external and internal communications to increase enrollment and donor engagement, in support of the vision and mission of Columbia Bible College. The Marketing and Communications Manager will promote the mission of the College using various media through active engagement with students, alumni, faculty, staff and supporters.
• Develop, implement and evaluate the strategy and budget for the general marketing and communications plan in collaboration with enrollment, fundraising and academic programing efforts.
• Assist managers with development and implementation of strategic departmental marketing plans and budgets and ensure all marketing plans support the overall marketing efforts of the College.
• Identify and research new and existing markets to create engaging and targeted communication campaigns to support enrollment and donor support.
• Ensure the College online presence is relevant, accurate and current including:
• website design, layout and content
• maintenance and implementation of social media outreach
• tracking and interpreting web analytics to provide data-driven communication plans, in collaboration with the IT Department
• Lead the design, development and distribution of the College’s print communications, both internal and external, for successful campaigns increasing awareness and engagement with the College and its target audience.
• Coordinate and/or produce visuals and video to increase web/social media activity and generate interest in College activities and programming.
• Recommend and coordinate the development and production of supporting materials for all departmental communication plans, such as brochures, appeals, posters, invitations /e-vites, programs and flyers.
• Maintain College graphic standards in all media, both internal and external, to ensure consistent branding.
• Vet all College print orders to ensure accuracy and brand integrity.
• Proposing and monitoring policies related to communication, such as social media policy.
How to ApplyPlease view our website for full qualifications and application details. www.columbiabc.edu/employment
112 total views, 1 today