Part-time Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator – .5 FTE
Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (MBCI) has an opportunity for a qualified person to take on the role of Marketing Coordinator. MBCI is a Christ-centered middle and secondary school equipping students to learn, love, and to engage with the world.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the direction, development, coordination and execution of MBCI’s internal and external marketing.
Applicants for this position should:
- Be committed to Christian Education rooted in Anabaptist teachings
- Be passionate and committed to creating a culture that reflects the values of the school
- Value collaboration with staff and demonstrate skill in the area of creative communications
- Respect confidentiality of materials
- Possess excellent relational abilities with staff, students and families
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a detailed strategic marketing and communication plan
- Develop and lead the execution of effective marketing and communication campaigns
- Design and coordinate the production of all print and digital promotional materials related to recruitment, school events, and communications.
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing the school’s social media presence as well as the website
- Design creatives and secure availability of advertising mediums
- Design and coordinate the production of the Alumni Newsletter
- Work collaboratively with the Principal, Director of Advancement, Director of Recruitment and Communications Coordinator
- A Christ follower with active membership in a Christian church
- Affirmation of the MB Confession of Faith
- 2-3 years previous experience in creative communications
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in a related field of study
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated creativity and an ability to think innovatively and strategically
- Strong collaborative skills
- An understanding of social media, blog management and related best practices
- Expertise in using web-based tools and technologies and website content management
How to ApplyPlease forward the following documents via email to Jennifer Rogalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28.
- Statement of faith (one page)
135 total views, 2 today