Full-time National Expansion Mobilizer
Title: National Expansion Mobilizer
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Any Location
Reports to: National Director
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The National Expansion Mobilizer will network and promote Connecting Streams among churches, organizations, and individuals in areas where CS does not already exist to initiate new opportunities for ministry. The National Expansion Mobilizer will collaborate with applicable National Ministry Leaders to train and equip new link partners to carry out ministry in their locations.
Ministry Advancement Team Member
- Serve on the Ministry Advancement team to develop and implement a strategic plan and achieve objectives.
- Learn and grow together with the team through sharing resources, encouraging and equipping one another
Link Location & Ministry Advancement
- Network and build connections with churches, organizations, and individuals in new locations where CS does not already exist
- Collaborate with National Ministry Leaders in developing new partnerships and ensure that connections between the National Ministry Leaders and new partners are effectively established
- Develop and Implement a transferable link advancement strategy
- Mobilize and equip Christ-followers for evangelism and discipleship through engaging presentations at church services, retreats, workshops, training events, and conferences
- Attend City Leader’s meetings on occasion to stay connected with city development
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skill and experience in inspiring others through public speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Skill in leading people spiritually regardless of spiritual context
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian organizations
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years ministry or related experience
- College or University degree in a related field
- Experience in networking and partnership development
- A well-rounded understanding of church dynamics and leadership structures is considered an asset
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff (minimum 25 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
How to ApplyPlease apply with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
129 total views, 2 today