Part-time National Prayer Leader
Title: National Prayer Leader
Ministry: Connecting Streams
Location: Any Location
Reports to: National Director
Power to Change (P2C) seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in P2C Ministries.
Connecting Streams equips and mobilizes the Church to help society’s vulnerable populations know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Through partnerships and teams, we build trusting relationships that foster faith and hope.
The National Prayer Leader will model and nurture the prayer culture of Connecting Streams across Canada. They will call others to intimacy with Jesus Christ. They will help ignite a continually renewed culture of prayer and help facilitate prayer initiatives in Connecting Streams nationally.
National Operations Team Member
- Fully engage on the National Operations team: strategic planning, policy and decision making, training and development of leaders and volunteers as it pertains to operations and prayer
Develop Connecting Streams Prayer Culture
- Lead and cast vision with Prayer Leadership Team to develop and implement a prayer strategy to engage staff and volunteers in prayer regularly
- Coach and build into prayer team leaders across the country so that they can grow personally and help develop others in prayer
- Regularly communicate prayer and praise items to staff, volunteers, and supporters nationally
- Abiding prayer is modelled and mentored among staff and volunteer teams
- Staff and volunteers are equipped in listening prayer and effective intercession
- Provide teaching on prayer, intercession, intimacy with God where applicable.
- Collaborate with Connecting Streams Executive Team to coordinate retreats, trainings, and gatherings related to prayer and spiritual formation for staff as needed
- Intentionally pray for your team regularly
Connecting Streams Prayer Igniter
- Represent Connecting Streams and collaborate with other Power to Change Prayer Igniters to develop the prayer culture of Power to Change
- Lead the biannual International Day of Prayer for Power to Change in their local area
- Mobilize and/or engage other prayer leaders to pray for the ministry of Connecting Streams
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to lead and facilitate prayer groups and retreats
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Google Suite or equivalent
- Administrative skills, personally organized, good steward of time
- Self-motivated, team builder, able to work independently
- A genuine desire to see people’s lives transformed by Jesus
- Skill in leading people spiritually regardless of spiritual context
- Ability to relate well with Churches and other Christian Organizations
Education and Experience:
- 5 years related ministry/work experience
- Management experience: ability to build a team and work independently
This position requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Where the candidate is able to be financially independent, they may volunteer for this position with the expectation that they will serve as associate staff (minimum 15 hours).
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Please visit our website to view ongoing job opportunities at https://p2c.com/opportunities/.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
76 total views, 2 today