Full-time Office Manager/Executive Assistant
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant is a pivotal role at Living Bible Explorers (LBE) in managing the administrative needs of the organization. In a small team environment, this team member is often the face of LBE receiving phone calls, visitors and projecting the vision and purpose of the organization. This position requires high energy, the ability to work in a team, organization, an attention to detail and a passion for ministry.
Reports to: Executive Director
Office Manager (75%)
Executive Assistant (25%)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of financial practices and a willingness to learn.
- Work hard “behind the scenes” to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently.
- A positive, willing and serving attitude.
- Take direction and learn from others. Everyone at LBE has leadership responsibilities and we work together to meet our goals.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Note – The Living Bible Explorers Ministry Center is located at 600 Burnell Street in Winnipeg, MB. We are noting this as the locator tool on this job posting site is not currently responding.
How to ApplyTo apply, please download a staff application form from http://www.livingbibleexplorers.com/get-involved/employment/. Resumes can be directed to Daniel Horne, Executive Director.
171 total views, 3 today