Full-time Pastor of Care & Discipleship
Niverville Community Fellowship (part of Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference) is seeking a Pastor of Care & Discipleship to join our ministry team as we seek to action our mission of “Making Disciples of Jesus as we Worship, Grow, and Serve in Love”.
The Pastor of Care & Discipleship will be a devoted follower of Jesus Christ with a commitment to Anabaptist faith and theology and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. The Pastor of Care & Discipleship will work together with our Staff, Board of Elders, and ministry teams to provide congregational care support and leadership in Spiritual Formation.
Position responsibilities include:
- Provide care by mobilizing the congregation, working with Community Groups and Deacons and otherwise organizing and equipping volunteers to help NCF be a community that serves in love.
- Responsible for the Community Group ministry with the goal of encouraging spiritual growth through Biblical Equipping, Prayer & Worship, Missional Service, Community Building, and outreach.
- Provide leadership through equipping the congregation to action on our mission of Making Disciples.
Skills & Qualifications include:
- Candidates with formal academic training in Pastoral Studies would be preferred.
- Training in small group ministries and Discipleship is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Passionate about training and discipleship.
How to ApplyFor more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by August 8, 2020.
53 total views, 1 today