Full-time Regional Relationship Manager, Alberta South
Wanted: Passionate, driven, self-starters who are committed to connecting Canadian churches and donors with tangible opportunities to release children from poverty in Jesus name.
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual with a gifting and strong track record in building partnerships with potential churches and donors in Alberta South to join our National team.
As a member of our Partnership Development Team, the Regional Relationship Manager in Alberta South is responsible for developing and growing relationships within a portfolio of churches and donors for the purpose of forming collaborative partnerships that benefit the missional goals of both parties.
Position: Regional Relationship Manager, Alberta South (37.5hr/wk)
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Remote work based in Southern Alberta
- Cultivate relationships with a group of churches and donors for the purpose of fostering collaboration and attending to the resource needs of Compassion’s programmatic activities – Sponsorship, Survival, and Complementary Interventions;
- Proactively engage in researching, prospecting, making contact with, and engaging conversation toward relationship with new partners;
- Implement engaging partnership strategies with agreed-upon & measurable relational landmarks, goals, and vision;
- Self-starter, able to work independently;
- Goal and outcome oriented;
- Ability to develop effective partnerships, with a track record of growing relationships and revenue;
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills;
- Ability to work at an advanced level with a variety of computer programs, including CRM software;
- Willing and able to travel regularly;
- Professional Certification in Fundraising, Church Ministry, Sales, Marketing, or Public Relations is an asset;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field is an asset.
For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/regional-relationship-manager-alberta-south/
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: January 31, 2021 Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
236 total views, 1 today