Full-time Regional Relationship Manager – Donor Focus (BC, AB)
Wanted: Passionate, driven, self-starters who are committed to connecting Canadian churches and donors with tangible opportunities to release children from poverty in Jesus name.
Are you a natural born relationship builder who gets energy from people, their story, their dreams? Do you love “connecting the dots” between the desire to do good and the opportunities available? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with deep internal motivation to live out a calling that is bigger than yourself?
Then we have a spot for you at Compassion Canada!
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an individual with a passion and gifting in building relationship and partnerships potential donors in BC & Alberta to join our National team.
As a member of our Partnership Development Team, the Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus is responsible to develop and grow relationships with a portfolio of major donors for the purpose of forming collaborative partnerships that benefit the missional goals of both parties.
Position: Regional Relationship Manager Donor Focus – BC/Alberta
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: Remote work based in BC/Alberta (city to be determined)
- Under the leadership of a Regional Supervisor, maintain relationship with a group of major donors for the purpose of fostering collaboration and attending to the resource needs of Compassion’s programmatic activities – Sponsorship, Survival, and Complementary Interventions;
- Proactively engage in research, prospecting, making contact with, and engaging conversation toward relationship with new partners;
- Implement engaging partnership strategies with agreed-upon & measurable relational landmarks, goals, and vision;
- Develop and execute customized multi-year, multi-product strategic engagement plans with key donor partners, inclusive of the broad range of Compassion’s programmatic and advocacy interventions;
- Self-starter attitude & aptitude balanced with an ability to function well as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships, with a track record of growing relationships and revenue;
- Expertise in fundraising with in-depth knowledge of major gift strategies and portfolio management;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills;
- Ability to work at an advanced level with a variety of systems, including desktop applications, databases, report writing applications, and CRM software;
- Willing and able to travel regularly both regionally and domestically;
- Degree or Professional Certification in Fundraising, Church Ministry, Sales, Marketing, or Public Relations is an asset;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field is an asset.
For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/regional-relationship-manager-donor-focus-bc-alberta/
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: February 15, 2021 Applicants should forward their résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
302 total views, 1 today