Full-time Senior Web Designer
Compassion Canada, located in London Ontario, is seeking a Senior Web Designer who is passionate about our mission to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name. As a member of the Web Implementation Team, and more broadly, the Marketing team, the successful candidate will work in cooperation with the Creative Director and the Information Services team to maintain and improve Compassion’s core web tools.
Position: Senior Web Designer
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience with the latest HTML and CSS standards including HTML5 and CSS3, SASS or LESS development with well-organized code structuring, as well as knowledge of HTML email requirements
- Proven abilities in standard graphics programs (Sketch, Adobe XD or other prototyping tools)
- Experience with responsive design, including full cross-browser and cross-platform testing practices
- Demonstrable expertise with HTML and CSS coding, as well as knowledge of HTML standards for email development
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive experience developing for mobile environments
- Experience and familiarity with reporting on project status and working with a project manager.
- Understanding of adaptive or responsive web design best practices.
- Understanding of a variety of User Interface (UI) methodologies and user experience (UX) best practices, including an ability and desire to work according to UX data and standards and not exclusively design according to “what looks best.”
- Extensive experience with PHP and WordPress-related development.
Since Compassion Canada is a Christian Mission organization whose role involves both ministry in and to the local church, both in Canada and abroad, and since it is expected of our donor base that we operate as a Christian ministry giving honour to Jesus Christ, each employee of Compassion Canada shall:
- Participate in regular chapel services and corporate prayers.
- Pray with donors when requested by same or when deemed appropriate with donor’s permission. (This will apply to some positions more than others).
- Conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at work and outside the workplace.
- Promote and defend the evangelical approach to ministry that Compassion Canada has adopted and put into practice.
It is further recognized that, since Compassion Canada is a Church-based ministry, both in Canada and abroad, each employee should be a member in good standing of a church that is in agreement with Statement of Faith of Compassion Canada.
For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/senior-web-designer/
How to ApplyApplicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
41 total views, 1 today