Full-time Shared Program Accountant
Synopsis: This position is part of MCC Shared Program Financial Services Team with the primary responsibility being to perform the accounting and financial reporting for MCC’s Shared Program. The MCC Shared International program is a shared program of MCC Canada and MCC US.
This position will be under the supervision of MCC Shared Program Accounting Manager and will work in collaboration with the Director of Finance for both MCC Canada and MCC U.S. as well as the finance team in both countries. This position is available at a full-time basis (100% FTE) and will be salaried in Canada and hourly in the U.S. Please contact the HR Representative for pay details.
This position requires the incumbent to live out embrace the Christian Faith foundation of MCC; ensuring the Christian ethos and Principles and Practices of MCC permeates their work and relationships. The incumbent will live out their faith by serving others and advancing the mission of MCC as they relate to staff, constituents, donors and others.
• Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance, international business or similar
• Enrollment in a CPA program is desirable
• 2-3 years of accounting experience
• Demonstrated technical competence with Dynamics GP and Microsoft Office
• Proven efficiency in time management and organizational skills to meet required deadlines
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in an international setting is an asset
• Experience conducting trainings and doing presentations to large audiences is an asset
How to Applyhttps://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/shared-program-accountant-0
135 total views, 2 today