Contract Supporter Services Associate
Compassion Canada, an international Christian child development organization based in London Ontario, is seeking Supporter Services Associates to provide an exceptional customer service and support experience to current and prospective Compassion supporters and partners through voice, email, chat and other technologies as they emerge. Associates receive inquiries via incoming communications, and place outbound service and ministry expansion communications. Meticulous, confidential attention to sensitive data entry and curation and other administrative tasks is essential, as is a positive, prayerful and service-oriented approach in nurturing relations with ministry partners and team members alike.
Position: Supporter Services Associate (12-month contract)
Department: Partner Relations
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Hours: Flexibility to work a rotating shift with hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Passion and experience in providing exceptional customer service and solving complex problems.
- Desire and stamina to speak with supporters throughout the day, with excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and strong proficiency in a computerized environment, as the role requires operating multiple systems simultaneously while communicating with supporters.
- The ability to educate partners in the nuances of our work, enhance their loyalty, deepen their engagement, increase sponsorships and elicit donations in support of children overseas.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office365 is an asset.
- Strong data entry skills with a minimum of 50+WPM.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with an aptitude to champion change.
- English language proficiency is required, and proficiency in French, Spanish, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, or other languages would be considered a strong asset.
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: July 16, 2021 For further details, please visit our website at https://www.compassion.ca/employment/supporter-services-associate-eastern-canada/ Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications for employment; however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at email@example.com or call Human Resources at (519) 668-0224.
83 total views, 5 today