Full-time Systems Developer
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking a systems developer, whose primary responsibility is building, maintaining, and augmenting software solutions to meet business growth expectations, through internally- and externally-facing applications, libraries, and APIs.
Position: Systems Developer
Department: Information Systems
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
A developer is expected to be well versed in multiple modern development languages, protocols, and tools, and must be an excellent problem solver, researcher, and solution finder. Adaptability to new methodologies, as well as familiarity with standardized development architecture patterns is required.
As outlined in more detail on the full Job Description, linked below, Compassion System Developers are expected to:
- Designs, and writes new software solutions in accordance with architectural patterns.
- Develops functional and object-oriented API solutions for web and system integration use.
- Documents code solutions inline and in standalone reference systems.
- Future languages expected: Objective-C, Swift, and any additional languages that bring added value.
- Actively participates in scheduled and unscheduled deployments through both manual and automated methodologies.
- Able to read and contribute to specifications documents, such as requirements, use cases and process workflows.
- Actively reports and communicates activities, and progressions on assigned projects.
How to ApplyDeadline for resumes: Friday November 29th, 2019 Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at Careers@compassion.ca or call Human Resources at (519)668-0224.
32 total views, 5 today