Full-time Teens Director
Our teen’s ministry (Grades 9-12) extends into the West and North Ends of Winnipeg. Our program director creates a weekly weeknight program that usually includes games, food, worship and a message. The job description also includes roles that support LBE as a whole, as well as other programs.
Responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
– Weekly visits to inner city families to sign kids up for programs
– Coordinating volunteers, including bus pick-ups and drop offs
– Doing a short devotional and sitting with school kids during our two-day-a-week Lunch Club
– Supporting summer ministry opportunities, planning summer programs, possibly overseeing seasonal summer staff or helping at summer camp
– All staff are required to indicate agreement with the ministry Statement of Faith.
– Successful candidates must pass the Child Abuse Registry Check and Police Information & Vulnerable Sector Check.
600 Burnell Street
Job type: Full-time
How to ApplyPlease apply online http://www.livingbibleexplorers.com/get-involved/employment/
223 total views, 3 today