Full-time Web Designer
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization located in London Ontario, is seeking an experienced Web Designer who is passionate about our mission to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name. As a member of the Web Implementation Team, and more broadly, as part of the Marketing Team, the successful candidate will work in cooperation with the Creative Director and the Information Services team to maintain and improve Compassion’s core web tools.
Position: Web Designer
Salary: TBD + Benefits
Location: London, Ontario
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience with the latest HTML and CSS standards including HTML5 and CSS3, SASS or LESS development with well-organized code structuring, as well as knowledge of HTML email requirements.
- Proven abilities in standard graphics programs (Sketch and Adobe XD)
- Experience with responsive design, including full cross-browser and cross-platform testing practices.
- Demonstrable expertise with HTML and CSS coding, as well as knowledge of HTML standards for email development.
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive experience developing for mobile environments
- Experience and familiarity with reporting on project status and working with a project manager.
- Understanding of adaptive or responsive web design best practices.
- Understanding of a variety of User Interface (UI) methodologies and user experience (UX) best practices, including an ability and desire to work according to UX data and standards and not exclusively design according to “what looks best.”
- Extensive experience with PHP and WordPress-related development.
Applicants should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full job description, visit https://www.compassion.ca/employment/web-designer/
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview.
Please note, we will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities in our hiring process. Should you require an accommodation during the hiring process or for this application, please contact Compassion Canada via email at Careers@compassion.ca or call Human Resources at (519)668-0224.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com
133 total views, 1 today