Part-time Worship Production Coordinator (0.25 FTE)
The Worship Production Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all elements of video production and livestreams of our congregational worship gatherings. The Worship Production Coordinator reports to the Worship Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To oversee and produce technical/video elements of worship gatherings
- production oversight of in-person and livestream worship gatherings
- creation and administration of livestream links and recordings (YouTube)
- collaboration with audio, lighting, and projection volunteers under oversight of the Worship Director
- To create and/or edit pre-recorded video elements for use in worship gatherings
- Intro segments, announcements, interviews, thematic elements
- To recruit and equip the necessary volunteer teams for technical needs
- Camera operators, video switching, lyrics, video editing, etc.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation, processes and procedures
Please check our website for the full job description https://fgmb.ca/job-opportunities/
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 3, 2021. Applications will be processed as they are received. For more information about our congregation please see our website at fgmb.ca.
111 total views, 3 today